Saturday, October 18, 2008

hey i'm finally bloggin aft i realised how dead this family blog is.hahah and t think i suggested it!
oh well exams are abt t start on monday but i'm startin to lose my mood to study,especially when it seems like all th friends have finished and i won't get to hangout with them till 3 weeks time.& all th nice movies just have to come out now?

oh well Ai,seems like you know kind alot of my life but yeah,pls keep it to yourself cause i'm pretty sure you figured(:

& i can't wait to see you'll soon!have loads of shopping i wanna accomplish & i need a break from my singapore life,it's so frustrating,need a runaway from it all.& dad almost wanted t send me to us after seein my fairly good results in prelims,but i think that'll totally kill me.imagine findin yourself left alone on some island,far away from friends and family and everything you've ever known!I'm a person of familiarity too(:

I'll post more in future(: can't stand over lengthy blogposts,heh.

xoxo,eun

No comments: